MOSTLY PPO INSURANCE WE ACCEPT
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
- Atena Insurance Company
- LandMark Health Plan
- OptumHealth Care Solutions etc (ACN Group)
- American Specialty Health Plan(ASHP)
- Kaiser Permanente(HMO)
How to use kaiser insurance:
- Step 1: Make an appointment with your kaiser doctor or Pain management department doctor
- Step 2: Get a referral for acupuncture service (ask doctor that you would like to try acupuncture with Jun Paek L.Ac.)
- Step 3: You will receive a notice from American Specialty Health (ASH) about your acupuncture referral. The notice will normally indicate the start date for the approved acupuncture services.
- Step 4: Contact Jun Paek L.Ac.at (562) 694-2878 to setup an appointment.
Mostly Worker's compensation accepted
Mostly Personal Injury Case accepted
CASH FEES FOR SERVICES
cash fee for patients without acupuncture insurance coverage. If you are unsure of youer coverage please contact us.
SERVICES AND FEES
- Acupuncture New Patient(1 hour Initial Evaluation and Treatment) $65.00
- Acupuncture Returing Patient(Follow-up Treatment) $50.00
- Cupping Treatment without Acupuncture(30 min each time) $30.00
- Ear Candling $30.00
- 5 Acupuncture Sessions( 1 new+ 4 returning) $240.00